TetriCrisis V "Firefox" 110% A.I. Beta4 TetriCrisis V "Firefox" 110% A.I. Beta4

I am honestly confused as to how you screw up a tetris game this bad. The game looks like trash, the controls feel bad, there's no actual progression, and for whatever reason the blocks rotate the opposite direction of the conventional tetris.
There's no reason to play this. Just go play some other tetris game.

Tales from the Jet Set Derelict Tales from the Jet Set Derelict

Aaaaaaah this is so goood!!!!

Kerosyn responds:

Glad you like it! I wasn't too sure about using those kong kicks at first, but I guess I tied it all up.

Violence in the Workplace Violence in the Workplace

very angry song

Holophagus Holophagus

Another one of my favourite songs from you I don't know why I haven't reviewed earlier.
I'm a sucker for long songs. I don't mind if they drag on for a while without anything new. While that sounds essentially like a bad thing, I don't think that's always the case, and this is one such example.
This song I think is really good at building suspense. It sounds unsettling to a certain degree, like not everything is right. Then you get to 2:24 and it changes things up ever so slightly. This was when I realised I already liked the song. The song slowly building up, adding things to the song is a nice way to make the song not a bore to listen to, I think. Nothing too intense yet though.

Then you're back to a pretty length stretch of the same noise. You already know what the song has in store at this point, which I think does do a good job of keeping people interested. People generally know that songs don't get to the most intense part early on, so they know it's yet to come.

Then comes the part at 6:19. I adore this part, it does such a great job of building suspense, because people know a drop is coming. And that drop is intense and fun and makes the entire thing worth it.

At least, that's what I think. And that's why I love this song.